COVID-19 CLUB STATUS
The University Park Country Club management team and staff are committed to creating a safe environment during this challenging time.
Our comprehensive COVID-19 Emergency Management Plan focuses on reducing any risk for those who live and work in University Park and to provide services and support for our homeowners and members, particularly those at risk.
- University Park is currently operating under a restricted access model.
- Registered homeowners, vendors and guests.
- Members, homeowners, tenants and vendors with barcodes.
- Non-resident members.
- Golfers with tee times.
- The golf course is open.
Dining at the Park Grille
- Dining for lunch service is available inside and on the Café from 11:30 – 2:30 Tuesday – Saturday.
Sunday Breakfast and Lunch service 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Monday Lunch service is available inside and on the Café with a limited menu.
- Wednesday and Friday Night Dinner Service is reserved for our Members with reservations beginning at 5:45 pm.
- To Go service is available for lunch service Tuesday – Saturday with orders taken 10:30 am – 2:00 pm with pick up from 11:30 – 2:30 pm
Sunday Breakfast and lunch service is available with orders taken 10:00 am – 1:30 pm with pick up from 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Dinner service Wednesday and Friday with orders taken 10:30 – 3:00 pm with pick up available from 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Realtors and Open Houses
- Realtors must be registered for entry by the homeowner with a listed home.
- Open houses are now being conducted.