COVID-19 CLUB STATUS
The University Park Country Club management team and staff are committed to creating a safe environment during this challenging time.
Our comprehensive COVID-19 Emergency Management Plan focuses on reducing any risk for those who live and work in University Park and to provide services and support for our homeowners and members, particularly those at risk.
- University Park is currently operating under a restricted access model.
- Registered homeowners, vendors and guests.
- Members, homeowners, tenants and vendors with barcodes.
- Non-resident members.
- Golfers with tee times.
- The golf course has re-opened.
Dining at the Park Grille
- Dining for lunch service is available on the Café only from 11:30 – 2:30 Tuesday – Sunday.
- To Go service is available for lunch service Tuesday – Sunday with orders taken 10:30 am – 2:00 pm with pick up from 11:30 – 2:30 pm and dinner service Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with orders taken 10:30 – 3:00 pm with pick up available from 3:30 – 6:00 pm.
Realtors and Open Houses
- Realtors must be registered for entry by the homeowner with a listed home.
- Open houses are now being conducted.