COVID-19 CLUB STATUS
The University Park Country Club management team and staff are committed to creating a safe environment during this challenging time.
Our comprehensive COVID-19 Emergency Management Plan focuses on reducing any risk for those who live and work in University Park and to provide services and support for our homeowners and members, particularly those at risk.
- University Park is currently operating under a restricted access model.
- Registered homeowners, vendors and guests and homeowners, tenants and vendors with barcodes.
- Golfers with confirmed tee times
- The golf course remains open for member, guest and open daily fee play.
- All golf and club industry recommended cart and golf course sanitation protocols are being followed for your safety and ours.
Dining at the Park Grille
- To Go orders only. Pickup curbside or delivery available for $5, available pick up times are 11:30 – 6:00 pm
- Available for members and residents
Realtors and Open Houses
- Realtors must be registered for entry by the homeowner with a listed home.
- No open houses will be conducted or authorized until after the COVID-19 crisis has passed.